Yummy birthday bundt cake for any age. An easy recipe with ice cream cone decoration to make it extra sweet.
Watch Jill show you how! Birthday Bundt Cake Video
Cake Recipce (see below)
Buttercream Frosting (see below)
Deep Pink food color gel (choose your color)
Colorful Candy balls (gum balls etc.)
Ice Cream Cones
Birthday Bundt Cake Recipe:
Yellow Cake Mix
3/4 Cup sour cream
3/4 Cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
Colorful sprinkles (you will stir these in at the end)
Mix all the ingredients together (except sprinkles) until well blended. Once mixed well, stir in the sprinkles. Pour into greased and floured bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 – 50 minutes.
1 cup (2 sticks) butter (salted, or unsalted)
1 cup Crisco shortening
1/4 teaspoon salt (if using unsalted butter)
4 – 6 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (best quality available)
2-3 tablespoons heavy cream, half and half or milk.
* In the bowl of an electric mixer, mix softened butter and crisco together.
* Add salt (if needed).
* One cup at time, add 2-3 cups of powdered sugar, beating after each addition.
* Add vanilla, or other flavorings and beat to combine.
* Add about 1 tablespoon of cream, and continue beating.
* Add the remaining 2-3 cups powdered sugar, one at a time.
* Add an additional 1-2 tablespoons cream until desired consistency is reached. If you want to pipe the frosting on cupcakes, the frosting should be nice and thick. Continue to beat another minute or so. The frosting should now be smooth and fluffy.
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas