In 10 minutes you can make this in the morning – and have delicious dessert later on. This recipe makes a pretty presentation with layers of goodness.
It not only looks great – it tastes great too!
The best part is it is no-bake, which is great for a summertime dessert.
Make this in a pan or make in single serving cups. I made it once in wine glasses and it was not only beautiful but seemed to taste better too!
You can use a mixer or make by hand, but the mixer works best in beating the cream cheese and powdered sugar.
Watch the one-minute video to see how easy it is. Then enjoy making this yummy dessert for your family and friends.
The Ingredients: (printable recipe below)
- 25 Oreo cookies or chocolate cookies
- 6 Tablespoon butter (melted)
- 8-ounce Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 8-ounce frozen whipped topping (thaw in the refrigerator before use)
- Can of cherry pie filling (or use fresh fruit)
- Crush the Oreos. Add melted butter and mix. Press into a pan or in cups. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. Beat cream cheese with mixer or by hand.
3. Add powdered sugar and mix well
4. Fold in (do not use mixer) the whipped topping.
4. Spread on top of the Oreo crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
6. When ready to serve, spoon cherry topping on top.
You can also sprinkle left over crushed Oreos on top.
No-Bake Oreo Cherry Cheesecake
- 25 each Oreos crushed
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounce frozen whipped topping
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1. Crush Oreo cookies2. Stir in melted butter to make a crust.3. Press crust into a 8x8 pan or individual cups.4. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.5. In a bowl, beat cream cheese till creamy.6. Mix in powdered sugar.7. Fold in (do not use mixer) whipped topping.8. Spread on top of the Oreo crust.9. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.10. When ready to serve, spoon cherry pie filling.
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Jill's 20 BEST Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas