Although you can make these cookies throughout the year, these crinkle cookies remind me of the Christmas holiday. The snow-like dusted tops create a beautiful display for your holiday table.
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup oil (vegetable is good)
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon pure almond extract
- 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup powdered sugar for the tops of the cookies
- In a large bowl, combine the cocoa, sugar, oil and mix well.
- Add eggs and extracts and mix all together.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Mix the wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- Cover bowl and cover. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven at 350 F degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spoon 1.5 inch balls and roll in hands. Dip in powdered sugar. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Jill's 20 BEST Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas