Get ready to make one of your families favorite muffins. This recipe always gets a thumbs up.
Cornbread goes with unlimited meals. Make ahead of time for meal prep. They keep wonderfully in a container in the refrigerator.
- 1 1/2 Cups flour
- 1 Cup corn meal yellow corn meal
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt optional
- 1 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup butter (1 stick) room temperature
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 Cup vegetable or canola oil
- In a bowl, add flour, corn meal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Make a well in the middle of flour mixture.Add milk, butter, and eggs, and oil. Mix all together until well mixed.
- Scoop into cupcake liners.
- Bake in pre-heated oven 350 F for 22 minutes. Check for doneness.Serve with honey.
– 1 1/2 Cups flour
4) Bake in pre-heated oven 350 F for 22 minutes. Check for doneness.Serve with honey.
[…] Cornbread Muffins perfect companion for soup or chili […]