Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
Creator/Designer: Jill Lodato
Recipe type: Cookies
Will Serve: 20
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese (slightly softened)
- 1½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. almond extract
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
How to Make
- Cream butter and cream cheese with mixer. Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add egg and extracts until well beaten.
- In small bowl mix flour and baking powder together. Slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture. Beat until well mixed - do not over-mix.
- Divide dough in half. Wrap each half in plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours.
- Preheat oven 375 degrees. Roll dough to ¼ inch thickness. Into desired shapes and place on cookie sheet (best lined with parchment paper).
- Bake 8 - 10 minutes depending on the size of cookie. Look for cookie have light brown edges.
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Jill's 20 BEST Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas