Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Large bowl
- Decorating Tip and bags
- 1 1/2 Cups butter (3 sticks) room temperature
- 2 Blocks cream cheese (16 oz. needed)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 Cups powdered sugar
- Step 1: Beat butter until lighter color. Beat in softened cream cheese
- Step 2: Mix in vanilla.
- Step 3: Beat in powdered sugar - 1/2 Cup at a time up to 4 cups.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to decorate or frost.
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas