There is something special when you create pumpkin inspired treats in the Fall. I call these cupcakes “Fall in Love” as you will cherish these pumpkin cupcakes and hopefully come back for more. Maybe it will become your family tradition.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ can of 15-oz can of pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- Preheat oven 350 F degrees
- Line cupcake tins with cupcake liners
- In large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, pie spice, salt and baking soda.
- In another bowl, cream together pumpkin, sugar, oil, and eggs. Mix well.
- Combine both bowls and mix well.
- Spoon into cupcake liners ½ way.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until done.
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Jill's 20 BEST Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas