I love designing cakes that kids can make with you.
As you will see in the video, I created two different ways to make a fondant unicorn horn, along with the ears.
Then I designed two cakes that you can make along with kids.
Unicorns are the magical horse that every little girl loves. These cakes will bring the fairytale alive!
Both Unicorn horns are easy to make. One makes a braided look and the other a swirl look.
After video, I show two ways to make unicorn cakes.
To purchase fondant and edible gold dust, visit our Amazon store
What you need:
- White fondant (for horn and ears) – see Amazon Store
- Bamboo stick or chopstick
- Edible gold dust – see Amazon Store
- Fondant roller or rolling pin – see Amazon Store
- Heart cookie cutter or use a knife to cut a heart shape
- Toothpicks (for ears)
- Alcohol or clear extract (I used Vanilla vodka – just a dab to liquify the gold dust)
Two ways to Make Unicorn Cakes