This a fruit salad of fruit salads. Using fruit in season you create a beautiful display of color.
Watch how easy it is to make. Using homemade sugar cookies or store-bought dough – it’s as easy as rolling it out, baking, and then creating a stunning fruit pizza.
You will see in the video that I made the shape of an Easter egg. I was asked to bring a fruit salad for a family celebration and surprised them with the unique pizza.
What you need:
- Sugar cookie dough (click here for my recipe) or use store-bought
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or lemon extract (optional)
- sliced fruit in season (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, oranges, kiwi, peaches, nectarines, etc.)
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Roll out sugar cookie dough to 1/4 inch thickness
- Cut into shape you desire
- Bake on cookie sheet until golden brown (about 15 minutes)
- Cool cookie
- Beat softened cream cheese with sugar to make a frosting
- Cut fruit into slices or small pieces
- Frost cookie with cream cheese frosting
- Design cookie with variety of fruit.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas