COPY & Paste this video for your Star Wars Friends! It’s a Stormtrooper cake you can make to share with your Star Wars fans!
Subscribe to our channel for three new videos each week!
Storm Trooper Cake
One baked and frosted cake (see buttercream recipe below)
Printed Template (see below) enlarge as needed to fit a 8 inch cake
Super Black Color Food gel
#3 tip with Disposable bag
Fondant roller or rolling pin
Glossy Royal Icing Recipe (see below)
1 cup (2 sticks) butter (salted, or unsalted)
1 cup Crisco shortening
1/4 teaspoon salt (if using unsalted butter)
4 – 6 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon pure almond extract (best quality available)
2-3 tablespoons heavy cream, half and half or milk.
* In the bowl of an electric mixer, mix softened butter and crisco together.
* Add salt (if needed).
* One cup at time, add 2-3 cups of powdered sugar, beating after each addition.
* Add vanilla, or other flavorings and beat to combine.
* Add about 1 tablespoon of cream, and continue beating.
* Add the remaining 2-3 cups powdered sugar, one at a time.
* Add an additional 1-2 tablespoons cream until desired consistency is reached. If you want to pipe the frosting on cupcakes, the frosting should be nice and thick. Continue to beat another minute or so. The frosting should now be smooth and fluffy.
Glossy Royal Icing:
1 Cup powdered sugar
1 egg white (no yolk)
1 Tablespoon cream of tartar
Mix well and add the black food color gel. Store in air tight container until ready to use
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas