No need to turn on the oven for these adorable summer treats.
It’s our no-bake rice Krispy treat ideas for your summer parties.
All the ideas you can buy the ingredients at your local grocery store. We bought all the supplies at a local Walmart.
If you cannot find candy melts you can always use candy bark that is sold in most grocery stores in the baking aisle.
First, you need to make the rice Krispy treats. This is super simple but you need to know the measurements required.
For a 9 x 12 pan you need:
- One 10-ounce bag mini marshmallows
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 8 Cups Rice Krispy cereal
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Printable Recipe below:
Watch the video on how to make the summer Krispy treats!
Rice Krispy Treats
- 10 ounce mini marshmallows
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 8 cups rice Krispy cereal
- 1. Melt butter in large pan2. Add marshmallows and stir on low heat.3. Stir until marshmallows are melted. Take off heat.4. Stir in vanilla extract.5. Stir in the cereal. Coat all the cereal with the marshmallow.6. Spoon into buttered pan.7. Let cool before cutting. 8. Store covered.
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas