Want a super easy gooey delicious dessert that is quick! These magic bars are the best and you can alter the recipe in numerous ways.
We made them with just five ingredients but you can add more if you like. I will show add-on ideas in recipe below.
Watch how easy they are to make:
Gooey Magic Cookie Bars
- baking pan - 9 x 13
- 1/2 Cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 1/2 Cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounce)
- 2 Cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 Cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Cup walnut pieces (optional)
- 1 Cup butterscotch chips (optional)
- Melt butter.
- Pour butter into bowl with graham cracker crumbs. Mix well.
- Pour graham cracker mix into 9 x 13 dish and spread out.
- Pour can of condensed milk over the graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over crust.
- Sprinkle coconut over crust. Press down.
- Optional: Add other ingredients - butterscotch chips, white chocolate chips, walnut pieces, cranberries, raisins, honey
- Bake in preheated oven 350 F degrees for 20 minutes or until coconut is golden brown.
- Cool before cutting into bars. Enjoy!