Make-Bake-Take Baking Class for Kids – Ages 7 – 12
These are interactive classes where each week your child will learn to bake and then take it home (unless they eat in class!). Your child will learn the art and techniques of baking and reading recipes. Your child will enjoy baking bread, pizza, cookies, cupcakes, cake pops, tarts and savory foods, along with meeting new friends.
Each class teaches a new baking technique. Sign-up for one or all the classes.
Classes are offered on Mondays from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
It has been a joy to teach hundreds of people throughout the years with my hands-on classes, as well as over 200,000 viewers each month on my YouTube channel.
I have been teaching baking and decorating classes with the City of Temecula for ten years.
The best part of taking my classes is they are hands-on and you take home what you make. These are not just instructional classes, but “let’s learn and make it” classes. You will learn step-by-step how to bake and decorate along with meeting new people.
NOTE: The classes taught with the City of Temecula require you to sign-up and make payment through the city secure payment portal.
We do limit how many enrollments per class.
Please alert Ms. Jill of any food allergies.
Dates of 2019 Classes: Mondays 5:30-7:00 pm
- August 12th – Homemade Pizza & Cinnamon Rolls
- August 19th – Back-to-School Decorated Cookies
- August 26th – S’mores & Red Velvet Cupcakes
- September 9th – Adorable Cake Pops
- September 16th – Homemade Apple Pie Tarts
- September 23rd – Apple Pie Muffins and Caramel Apples
- October 7th – Amazing Fudge Brownies
- October 21st – Halloween Cupcakes
- October 28th – Halloween Decorated Cookies
- November 4th – Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins & Cookies
- November 18th – Gooble Gooble Treats
How to Register:
- Click Here to City of Temecula Enrollment Portal
- Click Online Registration (if you do not have an account – create one easily)
- Type “Make Bake Take” in Filter section to find class
- Enroll – you will receive an email receipt
- Children need to bring a plate, kitchen towel and apron (if they have one)
2020 Make-Bake-Take Class
January 6 Snickerdoodles & Rocky Road Brownies
January 13 Chocolate Chip Scones & Banana Muffins
January 27 Snowball Cookies & Monkey Bread
February 3 Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
February 10 Valentine’s Decorated Cupcakes
February 17 Brownie Cupcakes & Chocolate Chip Cookies
February 24 Chocolate & Vanilla Decorated Cake Pops
March 2 Homemade Pizza & Cinnamon Rolls
March 9 Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Blueberry Muffins
April 6 Easter Decorated Cupcakes
April 13 Mini Pineapple Upside-down Cakes & Spring Krispy Treats
April 27 Carrot Cake Cupcakes & S’mores Bars