Need Supplies for your baking? Our Amazon SHOP has everything you need! Click Here
Go Banana's Bread
Servings: 10 servings
- loaf pan
- 4 each ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 Cup butter (1 stick) room temperature
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 2 Cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt optional
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Step 1: Mash bananas - set aside
- Step 2: Mix eggs, butter, and brown sugar.
- Step 3: Add flour, baking soda, salt. Mix on top before mixing in with the sugar/egg
- Step 4: Add mashed bananas and mix.
- Step 5: Scoop into oiled loaf pan (or parchment paper).
- Step 6: Mix sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle on top to bread.
- Step 7: Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 45-50 minutes. Check for doneness with toothpick or knife. Enjoy!
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas