Chocolate and peanut butter are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. If you love Resse’s peanut butter cups, then this is the perfect yummy cookie. It is always a family favorite.
- 1 stick of butter
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Bag of Hershey chocolate kisses
- In large bowl, mix butter, peanut butter, and sugars well.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla. Mix all together.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, soda, salt and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients with sugar batter. Mix well.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven 375 F degrees
- Rolls dough into 1-inch ball. Roll in extra granulated sugar.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place Hershey kiss in middle of cookies.
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas