Getting the perfect pie crust was always a challenge for me. It was never really about the ingredients as there are only a few. But, it was the method and steps that make the difference.
As you will see in my video the necessary steps that make a perfect pie crust every time. See recipe and printable recipe below.
More Detailed Video
Need kitchen supplies, aprons or fun kitchen gifts. Shop our Amazon Store.
Jill’s Perfect Pie Crust Recipe:
1 1/2 cups all-pupose flour (keep it in the refrigerator before use)
2 teaspoons sugar (add 1 more if making a sweet pie)
1-2 teaspoons salt (optional)
1/2 cup (1 stick) of cold butter
2 Tablespoons of cold milk
- 1½ cups all-pupose flour (keep it in the refrigerator before use)
- 2 teaspoons sugar (add 1 more if making a sweet pie)
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- ½ cup (1 stick) of cold butter
- 2 Tablespoons of cold milk
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Jill's 20 BEST Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas