This cake is a poke cake. Once the cake is out of the oven, you let it cool just alittle, then poke holes in. The the yumminess happens as you pour caramel into the holes and drizzle down the sides of the cake.
Everyone gets a slice of pumpkin caramel that is amazing.
Printable recipe below.
Get my newest cookbook “Let’s Roll-out the Holiday Cookies” for perfect cookies to decorate. Click Here for instant download and ready to bake today.
Pumpkin Caramel Bundt Cake
- bundt cake pan
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Cup pumpkin puree
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Cup milk or buttermilk
- 3/4 Cup butter (1 1/2 sticks)- softened
- Beat eggs with a whisk or use a mixer.
- Add pumpkin puree
- Add yellow cake mix and spice. Mix well.
- Add milk and softened butter.
- Pour batter into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 350 F degrees for 40 minutes. Check for doneness.
- Let cool. With back of a wooden spoon, poke holes at the top of the cake.
- Pour homemade or store-bought caramel over holes and then drizzle down the cake.