What do you get when you mix a favorite cookie with a pop? You get a yummy cookie pop!
Let’s make easy Pumpkin cookie pops using Oreo cookies, orange candy melts, and green candy (or sprinkles) to make our Halloween even more sweet.
Get Candy Melts and Edible Eyes in our Amazon Shop – Click Here
As Amazon Associates we receive a small commission with qualifying purchases.
What you need:
- Oreo cookies (we used double stuff)
- Cookie or popsicle sticks
- Orange candy melts
- Vegetable or canola oil
- Green candy (we used watermelon Airheads)
- Edible eyes (optional)
- Orange soft sprinkles (optional)
- Foam brick or styrofoam (to hold sticks up)
How to Make:
- Insert sticks into Oreo’s. Freeze for 15 minutes to secure.
- Melt orange candy melts. Add a little oil to thin if needed.
- Dip Oreo’s into the orange candy melts.
- Add green candy stems, eyes, or sprinkles while candy melt is still wet.
- Let dry on foam brick.