I have been enjoying S’mores since being a girl scout in elementary school. That is a looooong time ago but I will never forget the first time I had one. I knew it would not be the last.
Recently I taught at Bakery Boot Camp and one of the baking teams had a camping theme for their bakery. They wanted to create a cake pop to sell and we came up with this super quick, super simple, and yummy treat.
The S’mores Pops were a hit and sold out within five minutes.
- Large marshmallows
- Cookie sticks or popsicle sticks
- Chocolate bar or chocolate chips
- Graham crackers
How to Make:
- Poke cookie stick into marshmallows. I put them in the freezer for 15 minutes to get harder so they would dip better
- Melt chocolate in microwave at 30 second intervals. Stir until melted and creamy.
- Crush graham crackers to make into granules
- Take marshmallow and dip into the chocolate
- Dip marshmallow into the graham crackers.
- Place in foam or styrofoam or some type of holder. Let dry.