Do you love succulents? They are so pretty.
I was just walking along Seaport Village in San Diego and there were gorgeous succulents lining a restaurant outdoor cafe. It was beautiful.
Unlike fragile flowers, succulents are sturdy and can withstand harsh summers with little water.
Recently, I saw on Pinterest an array of succulent cupcakes and decided to try my hand at it. I just knew there would be others that would love to make them as well.
Watch the way I dipped each cupcake and made the two-tone frosting.
Things you will need:
- Baked cupcakes (check out our cupcake recipes)
- Buttercream frosting – Click here for perfect frosting
- Can of store-bought frosting
- Food color gels (of your choice. We used turquoise and purple)
- Decorating bag
- Decorating Tips (we used 1M and #20)
- Sprinkles (optional)
Also, watch the video to see how I made a quick and easy tray to transport the cupcakes.
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Jill's 20 BEST Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas