Click on link below to see how easy it is to make these FALL Cupcakes
Longer Version Video
Make one or make them all – simple cupcakes for Fall. Make pumpkins, fall tree, colorful M&M and candy flowers, and easy brown rose cupcakes.
Subscribe to our channel for three new videos each week!
Buttercream frosting (see below)
Disposable decorating bags
Candy Corn Flowers: Orange food get, candy corn, #18 tip or spread it on with a knife
Pumpkin Cupcakes: #352 leaf tip, green food gel, candy pumpkins
Brown Roses: #104 Rose Tip, brown or chocolate frosting, brown food color gel
M&M Fall Flower Cupcake: Orange food color gel, M&M’s, #18 tip
Fall Tree Cupcake: Chocolate baton cookies, orange & brown food color gel, #352 tip
1 cup (2 sticks) butter (salted, or unsalted)
1 cup Crisco shortening
1/4 teaspoon salt (if using unsalted butter)
4 – 6 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon pure almond extract (best quality available)
2-3 tablespoons heavy cream, half and half or milk.
* In the bowl of an electric mixer, mix softened butter and crisco together.
* Add salt (if needed).
* One cup at time, add 2-3 cups of powdered sugar, beating after each addition.
* Add vanilla, or other flavorings and beat to combine.
* Add about 1 tablespoon of cream, and continue beating.
* Add the remaining 2-3 cups powdered sugar, one at a time.
* Add an additional 1-2 tablespoons cream until desired consistency is reached. If you want to pipe the frosting on cupcakes, the frosting should be nice and thick. Continue to beat another minute or so. The frosting should now be smooth and fluffy.
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Jill's 20 BEST Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas