Triple Chocolate Brownies
The most chocolatey brownies you will ever eat!
Servings: 12 servings
- baking pan 9 x 9 size
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 Cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 box fudge brownie mix we use Duncan Hines
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Step 1: Mix eggs, oil, sugar, and cocoa powder together.
- Step 2: Add brownie mix, water and mix well. Add 1 Cup chocolate chips.
- Step 3: Pour in oiled pan (or parchment paper). Sprinkle rest of chocolate chips on top.
- Step 4: Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 25 - 30 minutes. Check for doneness. Enjoy!
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas