I can’t say enough about these brownies. Every time I make them (and often) they get the thumbs up from everyone.
Why? Mostly due to the moist and chewy texture that people like in a brownie. If you like cake-like brownies, these are not the ones.
These are fudgy and OH so good.
Yes, there is a brownie box mix involved, but this is just to save time and money. The rest of the ingredients enhance the flavor. It’s a win-win!
Triple Chocolate Brownies
- baking pan 9 x 9 size
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 Cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 box fudge brownie mix we use Duncan Hines
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Step 1: Mix eggs, oil, sugar, and cocoa powder together.
- Step 2: Add brownie mix, water and mix well. Add 1 Cup chocolate chips.
- Step 3: Pour in oiled pan (or parchment paper). Sprinkle rest of chocolate chips on top.
- Step 4: Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 25 - 30 minutes. Check for doneness. Enjoy!