I love designing cakes that kids can make with you.
As you will see in the video, the girls Jordyn and Kennedy had fun creating the fondant mane for the unicorn. If you child loves playing with playdoh they will enjoy making this cake with you.
The nice part of making this cake is each fondant piece does not have to be the same. We made a variety of leaf-like shapes and it made the unicorn look unique.
NOTE: If you do not have time to make the fondant horn or ears, you can frost a ice cream cone and add sprinkles for the horn.
To purchase fondant Wilton pastel pack, visit our Amazon store
What you need:
- White fondant (for horn and ears) – see Amazon Store
- Bamboo stick or chopstick
- Edible gold dust – see Amazon Store
- Black gel tube – see Amazon Store
- Wilton Pastel Four Pack Fondant – see Amazon Store
- 10 or 12-inch round cake
- 1 batch of Buttercream frosting – see Recipe Here
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas